BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 things ilove....

hey world...

so when i was starting this blog i made a promise to myself that i would try by all means to keep my personal stuff away from here but to hell wit it...i think from now on ill write whatever pops to mind...
so as i was going around blogsville i noticed people making a ten things i love post so i figured i should too though am super late but who cares right?! so here you have it~~


1)GOD: I know my relationship with HIM is still undergoing construction but one thing i know for sure is am NOTHING with out HIM.HE has seen me through many a tough time and even though my faith is still not on point HE always comes through...for that am thankful.HE is indeed a marvelous Jehovah


2)MY FAMILY:Everyone probably thinks its a cliche to say this but i really do love my family to bits.i have only 2 siblings and the parents.its a really small family so y'all can understand when i say we are very close knit.without them am NOTHING.we have our regular misunderstandings but t the end of the day they are my solace and support system.we have gone through SO much together and as individuals,i cant imagine my life without them*hugs*

3)MY BOYFRIEND:The lord knows i have had so many ups and downs with this man because of so many different things* we are from different countries mind you*...sometimes i feel like am fighting a loosing battle but when i relax and think things through, i realize its all worth fighting for.Am absolutely in luv with my boyfriend...

4)TRAVELLING:theres something intriguing about going to a place you've never been to...well thats what it is with me,too many romantic novels no? lol yea well its like that for me and i intend to visit at least 30 countries before i grow old!

5)MUSIC: mehnn....am like,you can have the TV,take the DVD'S and to hell with whatever,just leave the stereo and the iPod with me!! i love music...music is my escape..no joke! there is always a song i can relate to when am sad,happy,frustrated or heartbroken...and after listening to that my mood changes almost instantly! its therapeutic yo lol try it!

6)READING: ahhhh another one of my favorite things to do in this world.i can be locked in the house for hours with a good book and be very content with that.i love reading,it takes you to different places depending on what your reading...you get lost in the book and even become part of the characters! or is it just me?well i do that so its fun...

7)SHOPPING: i dont think theres a girl alive who hates shopping! unlike most of my friends i can spend the whole day in the mall looking through the shops and trying on stuff before i make up my mind.i hate buying everything expensive,my wardrobe is a mix of cheap AND pretty expensive clothes/shoes/accessories.i enjoy the process of looking for then finding something cheap but beautiful..i dont know why...

8)BABIES: whats not to love about babies?! they are like miniature little people who cant talk...lol am happy when i can figure out how to make a baby happy...

9)MAKEUP: i love experimenting with different colors and palettes.it amuses me how different i look with different applications...i can totally transform myself in 5mins! cool...

10)RAINY DAYS: most people have the notion that when it rains its gloomy...i love the rain..to me it signifies a new beginning.everything has been washed away and everything is clean and new...