BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

M.A.C. COSMETICS




So,i love to think of myself as very artistic..which of course am not lol anyway,to me being artistic doesnt mean having a good eye for art or knowing how to paint...to me its making something ordinary beautiful! and thats where MAKEUP comes in.my face is my canvas,i like to try on different colors/shades just to see how different i'll look when iam done.

And so far the cosmetics line that allows me to achieve such looks is M.A.C. not because its the most popular cosmetics line out there but because they have a professional makeup studio thing goin on lol so yea...right now am in love with their TO THE BEACH line which is mostly corals,blues,greens and plums. they have some kind of summer vibe goin on with this line which is perfect 4 me cos its summer in India.cant wait to get my hands on some of these babies...

oh and the looks i like alot are the sand and sun..gorgeous!



check it out the link posted below ladies!

xoxo!


M�A�C Cosmetics | To the Beach |