BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

strike a pose!

I dont know if i mentioned this or not earlier but am a fashion whore,for lack of a better word..i dont necessarily go out and splurge every day or anything funky like that but when i do i like getting nice things...and by nice i might be talking about things that are a tad bit expensive! dont get me wrong! i buy a lot of cheap stuff too...my wadrobe is 50/50...and the next things on my wishlist mus be one of these... im in luv!






so,i didn't put the names of the designers besides the dress but the names of the designers are Ituen Basi,anna macraney,nike kinola & korto * she was on project runway season 5* i LOVE these...i usually don't like African wear but these caught my attention,maybe because my mom recently gifted me an African dress *love u mommy* which she made herself.*shes a designer* so yea...i really want something like that and soon...