BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

ME!!

well,i really dont know how to describe myself but ill try..


im a 20 something year old Zambian lady *lady?!in my 3rd year at university...
living in India.
im 50% introvert 50% extrovert...
i love my family to bits...
have only 2 siblings...
am dating an amazing yet very annoying sometimes guy *smiles*.
i <3 makeup! OMG...i think in my previous life i was a highly paid makeup artist! lol i luv blending and playing around with my face! like seriously,iv figured out 4 ways to make myself look completely different..how cool is that?!i love swimming,in fact thats the only sport i think i have ever had interest in,although am a huge Chelsea fan by default..i love travelling,if i could id be in a different country every morning but *sighs* thats not possible now is it? oh yes...i love cooking...especially when im not forced into doing it!i love feeding the people around me lol hope this will find me a hubby 1 day! *dreams* i digress...

i love animals...cats,dogs monkeys name them! i think anything that cannot tlk is adorable *could this be the reason i find babies amusing???!* lmao ok nuff said... anything more should be asked..i intend to blog about this country i live in,it is really interesting for the most part...